St George Dermatology & Skin Cancer Centre is conveniently located within 5 mins walking distance from Kogarah Train Station and is across the road from St George Public Hospital.
Where to Park
Parking in the Kogarah CBD
There are several parking stations in the Kogarah CBD within easy walking distance . They are located at:
- Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street) (Maximum 3 hours)
- Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Parade) on top of the station`
- Hospital car park (entry via South Street)
- Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street) FREE
- Wicks Lane Wilsons (old tafe) car park. cash only
Additional signposted and time-restricted roadside parking is also available throughout the Kogarah CBD which is patrolled and enforced by Council’s Regulatory Services Officers. For the location of parking and restricted parking areas in the Kogarah CBD, please refer to the parking guide below.