Get in touch
Please note, while our doctors are available between 8:30am – 4:30pm, our phone lines are available from 8:30am – 4:00pm.
For all general dermatology appointments and inquiries please contact:
T: (02) 9587 4277
F: (02) 9553 8133
For all appointments and inquiries about clinical trials please contact:
T: (02) 9587 4400
F: (02) 9587 4834
St George Dermatology & Skin Cancer Centre is conveniently located within 5 minutes walking distance from Kogarah Railway Station and is across the road from St George Public Hospital.
St George Dermatology & Skin Cancer Centre
Level 3, 22 Belgrave Street
Kogarah NSW 2217
Where to park
There are several parking stations in the Kogarah CBD within easy walking distance. They are located at:
- Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street)
(Maximum 3 hours)
- Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Parade) on top of the station
- Hospital car park (entry via South Street)
- Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street) Free
- Wicks Lane Wilsons (old TAFE) car park. Cash only
Additional signposted and time-restricted roadside parking is also available throughout the Kogarah CBD which is patrolled and enforced by Council’s Regulatory Services Officers. For the location of parking and restricted parking areas in the Kogarah CBD, please refer to the parking guide on the right.